Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy 2016!


I am so happy to receive many 年賀状 from my Japanese friends :) it's good to learn some new updates from them in the new year. Nowadays there are many fanciful designs and you can customise your own cards...! Last few years I printed my photos but this year I decided to practice my calligraphy a little :) those who want to receive one next year, let me know in advance : D

Now, Showtime!(≧∇≦)

First up, 
Tomo san! ( Shiozaki's friend from high school) 



Love the Oscar stamp, love it!!! And she drew the monkey art on the greeting card. さすが工芸高〜

Up next! 




One with calligraphy from Yamamoto sensei!!! She remembers me T.T 
The word she wrote was 申, for this year is the year of the monkey. I miss calligraphy classes so much :( 

Then from Lew!! My dearest dongsaeng :) 






And Kaneko San. Can't believe how grown up the kids are!!!!! Can't wait to meet them soon. And the gold colour of the stamp is really lovely although not obvious here.. 

And lastly Akiko san! Love that Mickey stamp!! And her card was filled with funny updates lol



Not to forget Chie's Christmas card and Doan's greeting card :) I love Chie's drawings! Look like us so much hehe 


I know most of us nowadays are connected with Facebook and other social media nowadays, but it's always nice to receive greetings by mail. You actually feel the distance... In a good way :) 
みんなさんとfbとか他のSNSで繋がってるのは分かってるけど郵便のメールが届く時は嬉しい♡距離が感じるから...いいことで:)



No comments: