Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

超人JAY-跨时代演唱会!

24/07/10
JAY CHOU THE ERA 2010 WORLD TOUR!




I think I was rather lucky! to have gone to the concert :D
My brother was supposed to go with his gf but he had to go overseas for a work trip so the ticket came to me :)

Being a fan... wahaha. My last concert was Eason's..










Lightstick POWER! Concert must-have!


































The 3D effects were AWESOME!
the props were minimal because they created visual effects using a 3D screen.
Jay was so suave with his 自弹自唱~
I love the Four Seasons theme - Sang 稻香(Spring), 阳光宅男(Summer), 龙卷风(Autumn), 想你就写信 (Winter)... the crowd was super high during 阳光宅男!

But I wished Jolin was his special guest :(


Jolin and Jay at Taipei concert 2010

SEE?! AWESOME-NESS:)

but still i enjoyed the concert very much :D
jay is really talented.. <3

No comments: