Social Icons

Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Calligraphy lessons in Roppongi






20151016 Yamamoto Sensei cracks me up!! She’s so funny! She’s that kind who hits people when she’s amused.. I mean it in a good way.. Not pretentious :)
today was my last class and I wrote this character with a font mixed of 隷書(れいしょ)&篆書(てんしょ). It was not easy, I wished I had more time to perfect it though :( wrote this with the new brush I received from Shiozaki san and Hiroko san. I also acted as translator for one of the foreigner students and I was not charged for this class. Happy! :)
I really love the atmosphere of this calligraphy classroom and I will miss it terribly. I know I can continue calligraphy back in SG but I know it’s never gonna be the same…. Sigh :(
Anyway this is Calligraphy Art in Roppongi. Google if you are interested!
-20151016

No comments: