Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TOKYO HOUSE

BITS AND PIECES (1)

今から東京で1週間に暮らした塩崎さんの家を紹介しましょう!
I shall do an introduction of Shiozaki-san house~

簡単に英語で塩崎さんを紹介してもらいます~

Mr Shiozaki was someone I met in while working in Isetan. I wasn't even working for him but we kinda clicked, with Danny and Huishan.





Shiozaki-san at work.

I think he deserves some introduction right? *claps*

Name is T.Shiozaki.
Works for the famous Takoyaki store called the Toraya.
Was a rock band member when he was young.
Studied in design school.
Loves music.
Knows a little Chinese.
Frequently works in Hongkong and Taiwan.



and we kept in contact through MSN..
and so I told him I'm going Japan!
so he offered his house as accommodation since he is not home most of the time..
long working hours you see...

next, on to the intro of the house...

暮らしたお部屋。
みどりの布団が好きだったんだ~
楽だった~~♪
room that we stayed in.
loved the green futons..
never knew it can be so good sleeping on the floor.. haha

retro fan

言語の勉強
avid learner of language since he does business in many places

塩崎さんが書いたんだ~!
うまいでしょう?!
なんかありえない。。

drawn by Mr Shiozaki.. when he was a design student.
good or not?! you tell me!

A set of three offset lithographs by Roy Lichtenstein entitled collectively as, "As I Opened Fire."

テレビ+パソコン
すごい発見!
パソコンでテレビが見えます。
日本のテレビが見たい~~
番組とお笑い。。!!

multi-usage FUJITSU TV+computer.
we watch Japanese programs on this digital TV.
I miss Japan TV :(
all the food, scenery, beautiful people, comedy(very much!!!)
@&$(@!^%$(@!

later we learnt a lot about Shiozaki-san's past about getting hunt by yakuza and his dad even wrote a book on it. wait till i get my hands on that book, read it then I tell you guys the story ok..

now for some random pics in his house...

using his AcerAspire One..
I was so tempted to buy one in Akiba, promoter was the one that looked like Gary Cao..
He lived in the States so we spoke in English.. haha..

the com was selling at around SIN100 but after that we realised you had to sign a contract with an operator, which the annual fees will add up to be more than the computer itself~~

gaki.kiki.tokki



loved the lighting in our room..

Takoyaki by Mr Shiozaki!
GOOD!!



the green futons we were talking about.
it always feels so cool when we lie on it.
good for summer..

battle with kiki
キキとの勝負



what a pose for such a young girl right~!

lazing around...

what were we laughing at...

イケメン好きじゃないよ~~
Shiozaki-san trying to catch my "excited" look when I see Handsome people on TV.
the person on TV was hardly one la! haiyo....

Kiki reading P.S. I love you.
Kept crying over the story...

SMILES :)


No comments: