Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ニッポン 14 - TOKYO

14Sept08 Sun
Day 14 - Akihabara→Tokyo Station

秋葉原→東京駅

Today, Kiki and I decided to take a break by waking up late..
This 2 weeks has been tiring... just a walk around today..

On the way to Akihabara because Kiki wanted to get a dictionary cover..

and we saw the weird-est, weird-est advertisement for an ENGLISH TUITION SCHOOL..

hahahahahaha!!!

seriously, who will think this is an ad for a school!

Kiki and I kept laughing and laughing....

'A' for effort for the Japaneses!

Exploring Akihabara..


Girl in Maid costume with her bf


bookstore, manga comic at 199yen per book!


guys in maid costumes..
and long wavy hair..cat ears..

more maids =)

see the crowd? maids are giving out flyers...
I was afraid to go near..

world of electronics




After Akihabara, Kiki and I didn't know where to go..
no research no idea.. nothing.
So we went to Tokyo main station..

very wide road in front of Daimaru Tokyo

15floors Daimaru Shopping Centre


Lunch! Haha I know, Mac again.
But I don't know why, I had a craving for fast food in Japan..
I don't even touch Mac in Singapore..
Anyway this Juicy chicken is good!
choice of drinks were Oolong Tea, Qoo, etc..
quite different from Singapore's carbonated drinks..

very crowded Daimaru

Kiki's fav. I don't like sweet stuff so I feel nth. Haha.
But it looks good.

Sushi rice wrapped in veggie and stuff other than seaweed

Bentos


*drools*


double drool. haha

No comments: