Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Seoul 31Jul-4Aug 2012 (1)

My first (and probably last) business trip, to Seoul.

Boy, was I thrilled!

Being the forgetful self, I forgot to bring cash (!!!), and I only realised it when I went into the gate.

-______________-"

TOTALLY FAIL.

Lucky my kind boss lent me money! :D

Boarded SQ to for my second Seoul trip - and took the limosine bus to Intercontinental COEX Hotel.


:D

Rested and got on with work...

Meetings at the hotel lounge before proceeding for...


WICKED the Musical at Blue Square Theatre!
Thanks Danny for the Korean directions.

We went to meet the WICKED cast at the backstage. Initially I wasn't so thrilled about the musical, but after watching it for the first time!!! Oh my!!


Dinner at Restoran Kraze before the show.
Ambience 4 stars, food 4 stars :D


Interval. Absolutely loving' it!!!
and they sell ice cream in the theatre!

16-11 :D

My first theatrical experience in Seoul - unforgettable :)



No comments: