Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Apr/May 2012

just back from New Zealand :)
it has been a crazy, fun trip and I promise to blog about it! when i have the time ;)

wanna blog about a few recent significant events:

1) Getting through to the second round of CJ Innovative Challenge
This news came to me while I was in New Zealand. I wasn't sure my ideas were the best, but I got selected as one of the 20 people worldwide who qualified for the second round - the CJ online internship. got cash reward of $200 for that :) next step would be developing the ideas. got an email from CJ asking about our plans for the next 2 months, and I was so afraid that they will disqualify me because of my Korea trip. Instead, Mark was so nice and ask if I am interested to tour the Korea office while I am there! Not sure if schedule fits, but I am looking forward to it :))

2) Winning an air ticket to Korea
Got wind of this news after I touched down in Singapore after NZ flight. I had previously entered a FB contest organised by Korean musical Bibap when they were here in Singapore. The winner gave up the prize (for what reason I don't know)... so the prize went to me instead! how lucky! I am planning for a skiing trip in Korea this December :))


No comments: