Social Icons

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

21st Birthday (3)

Birthday surprise from Jasmine and Joanne!

I was studying for my Japanese oral test and suddenly Jasmine and Joanne appeared!! around 11plus in the night on 15nov...

I was in home clothes and hair was super messy.. so they chatted with my mum while I changed into something more presentable..

it was lately revealed that Jasmine contacted my sister and arranged the details..
somemore a few days ago Jas messaged me and said she wasn't free to celebrate and we will meet up after Joanne is back from HK..

and I answered the call when Jasmine called my house and asked for 'Huimei'! how dumb am i..
so I said 'you've got the wrong number', and she rectified and said huimei's real name..




Joanne presenting the present to me... heavy can...

"huimei"

what can be inside this heavy box??

nvm, light candles first..




make a wish~

see the bottles of yakult on the table? my mum likes to serve people yakult. there was once my cousin's gf came and my mum served yakult, and in the end my cousin drank it. haha.


BLADES!!

tell me, is it cool, or is it cool??
blades, in white somemore, COOL!

shoes are detachable..



my carwash lady pose

grown by a few inches

just to irritate goldlilocks


HAPPY!
thank you RB7!

RB7 members who were not present, here they are:


i'm very touched!! thank you for the effort!!
Long Live RB7!!!

oh btw everytime i watch the video, the last part gives me goosebumps. like talking to gf like that! amy says it's fatherly. bird, don't anyhow "send off electricity" can!!

No comments: