Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

21st Birthday (4)

Birthday Part 4 was spent taking my Japanese test, sleeping, in NUH and eating porridge [[pict:yellow6]]


I woke up on my 21st birthday to find myself gasping for breath.. it was like my windpipe grew smaller... and I went to wake my mum up and started to cry.. it felt terrible... then I started to throw up but all that came out was liquid (probably acid?)

but no choice I had to go for my test..
by which I started having very sharp chest pains.. and it aches when I breathe hard.
after that I came back and rest...took a nap, and when I woke up it didn't go away.. so my dad brought me to the hospital..

it was rather crowded.. so I waited..
then my dad told the nurse I had breathing problems and the next thing I knew I was guided to a room and told to lift up my clothes while they do a heart scan /checkup..

then to the nurse counter where I was made to drink this white medicine..

after that it was xray, i quite like the clothes that you wear for xray.. very comfortable.. haha..

so we waited for the doc to call us while we watch "identity" on TV where you are supposed to guess the occupation of the people.. how is it possible?

went into room 10, and while I was lying on the bed, a couple came in.. lucky the curtains were drawn.. lol..
doc looked at my xray( my spine is rather crooked I realised).. and diagnosed as acid reflux, also known as heartburn (nothing to do with heart)..
Gastro-oesophageal reflux (acid reflux)
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
(GERD, Acid Reflux, Heartburn)


back home, porridge was my dinner...
grandma(aka empress dowager) won't allow any oily food...

what a memorable 21st birthday [[pict:ase]]

No comments: