Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Kainan High School (Wakayama)


This is Kainan High School and us =D
PJC had an exchange with them so i joined in. haha.
thanks my sic xh for telling me =)















I MISS THEM ALREADY!
(in pic:Aidil,Zoey,Fumiya,Kento,XiaoHuan,me)
Kento has good sense of fashion,i like ;)

went dinner with them.actually they were quite quiet but things got going when xh did the DEATHNOTE thing. i started writing the names and reasons,like for example.Masaki died becasue he was too happy when he saw a pretty girl. then Masanobu died because we saw Osaru and was too shocked. ahha.
sent them back to their hotels and took lots of pic. then Shugo gave me this Snoopy fan. His English is quite good.


















KENTO.
Cute guy ^^
















Masanobu-san the joker.
Funny guy..
















this is the GANG.
thanks to the Japanese we got to meet!















=)

Laikiu say i got xin fu look. ahah of course!

No comments: