Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Making choices

Life is full of choices.

It is always hard for me to make choices because I always think:
"what if i had chosen the other?" "what would i have got in turn?"

Then I'm back to square one thinking about it all over again.


To quote my teacher Mr K.Seah:

"We can only make the best of decisions at a point in time based on what we know at that same point in time. So don't let yourself be too caught up with the question of 'what if'.

The more important question is 'to what end?' As in with the road chosen, to what end do I want to go? It really is up to you at the end of the day. Remember too that the journey is as important as the end point, sometimes more so.

Thus, I again contend that we should always rest in the knowledge that we make the best of where we are no matter what."

No comments: